It’s always time for immune based illnesses. Strep throat, influenza, common cold, and sinus infections are all something we try to avoid at all costs. Let me give you some information on great immune boosting supplements by Biotics Research.
Bio-FCTS™ Bio-Flavonoids/Vitamin C/Thymus/Spleen. This wonderful antioxidant bioflavonoid formula is one I keep on hand all through the year. Let me break it down for you.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) we all know and love as the darling of immune boosting. Ascorbic Acid is essential for the body to handle stressful situations. With the ability to help lower inflammation and offer antioxidant support, this is a perfect nutrient to help as an immunostimulant, antibacterial, and antiviral for bodily invasions.
- Quercetin (Dimorphandra mollis) is an antioxidant in the plant flavonoid family, derived from rutin. This flavonoid is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and free radical scavenging abilities.
- Buckwheat culture (Fagopyrum esculentum) due to its high antioxidant content of rutin buckwheat, has been known to lower inflammation, shown positive cardiovascular effects, and increase antioxidant activity.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) is a well-known antioxidant and anti-inflammatory throughout the world. Natural polyphenols in green tea are a part of the flavonoid family.
- Citrus bioflavonoids are a class of flavonoids. Specifically, in the plant pigments. Known for beneficial antioxidant, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Neonatal bovine thymus and spleen are also added into the blend for their part in supporting a healthy immune system. Thymus, more specifically for the development of the important white blood cells T-Lymphocytes (T-cells). The spleen acts as a filter for blood in the body, also storing lymphocytes and red blood cells.
Clearly, Bio-FCTS™ can be a great tool in your medicine cabinet for cold and flu season. Don’t limit the use for immune issues! Bio-FCTS™ is loaded so full of antioxidant support there is great benefit using this product for vascular issues such as:
- Vascular headaches
- Capillary fragility
Oxidative stress is a main culprit for vascular degeneration and disease. Why not feed your body the antioxidant free radical warriors it needs to win the war?
Can Bio-FCTS™ be taken long term, or for extended periods of time?
As we age, our thymus gland gets smaller and starts to work less efficiently. Boosting the gland with bovine thymus glandular supplementation can provide support for immune and inflammatory conditions. The filtration system of the spleen can get bogged down with the massive amounts of environmental and chemical toxins we are exposed to. This can lead to a compromised immune system. We know this can be the downfall of optimal health, especially as we age. An optimal immune system is hard to come by these days.
These chemical and environmental sensitivities do not just affect elderly or aging people with lowered immune systems. In the world today beauty products, freeway driving, GMO foods, EMF’s from cell phones, Bluetooth speakers, and cell towers are silently breaking down our systems before we are even born, sad to think about I know. Therefore, I believe taking a broad-spectrum antioxidant formula with a glandular boost quite regularly can really help undo the “silent” damage of living in today’s world.
If you would like to add a well-rounded antioxidant support supplement to your arsenal,
Bio-FCTS™ may just be what you are looking for! Contact us with any questions.
We are proud winners of the 2016-2017 THE SPECTRUM AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE.
View our Spectrum Award here.
Trainerly allows you to workout and exercise at your home, office, hotel room or pretty much anywhere in the world through live 2-way webcam. Sign-up for a class with me today. Use the promotional code “trainerly20” to save 20% off any service.
Click Here to sign-up for our e-mail list so can receive all of our articles & download your free copy of our Dietary Information e-book.
(Hold down the Ctrl key & click the underlined words or logos)
Make sure to forward to friends and followers.