- How many sets should I do?
- What exercises do I need to reach my goals?
- How do I know if I’m performing the exercises correctly?
- How much cardio do I need?
- Is flexibility important?
1. Weight Training/Resistance Training-All of the key exercises that are correct for your goals, fitness level, and time frame. Each exercise has it’s own description of how to perform, major muscles involved, and minor muscles involved.
2. Cardiovascular Fitness-A key for overall wellness and body fat loss, and endurance. We will detail your training heart rate zone, frequency and duration of the exercise to get you to your goals the quickest.
3. Flexibility-A key to prevent injuries and aid recovery. You will receive stretches for your entire body and guidelines on the frequency and duration for best performance.
Let us help you weed through all of the information and marketing that is out there and take care answering all of your specific questions that are correct just for you with Trainerly.
With Skype, we can allow you the freedom to workout and exercise at home, your office, hotel room or pretty much anywhere in the world through live 2-way webcams. With your customized fitness and exercise programs, you will be able to download:
- A complete health and fitness history customized to meet with your specific goals and time constraints.
- Instructions on how to perform key fitness tests so we may design the best program for your fitness level as well as obtain objective criteria to measure your progress. You will use the recording sheet provided to record your results and return them to us.
- After we review this information with you, we will send you an analysis of your results and a customized fitness program including cardiovascular and flexibility guidelines and/or a customized nutrition program.
You will also receive our Iron Athlete Training Journal (Click here to purchase separately) so you can track your progress and send us the information we need to make sure you are on track, and The Final Edge book series (Click here to purchase your copy now) containing key principles to use as reference tool and for your education.
At the end of the program we will have you retake the fitness tests and send us the information. We will put it together in a progress chart so you can see the changes you’ve made! Then take you to the next step, whatever that may be for your goals.
Remember, we are always here for you to contact us with questions at anytime. Don’t delay. We look forward to hearing from you. And YES, all of our programs are guaranteed.
How do I get Started?
- Send us email or call us if you have questions or need consultation.
- Go to our store and get the program that’s right for you.
Fee Schedule for Personalized Programs.
- How many calories should I eat to lose weight?
- How many calories should I eat to gain weight?
- How can I keep the weight off permanently?
- How much protein do I need?
- Should I eat a high carbohydrate and low fat diet?
- Should I cut my carbohydrates and not worry about my fat intake?
There are hundreds of theories out there. Let us weed through this endless marketing for you and give you the information that has worked for our clientele for over 25 years. Whether you would just like a healthy nutrition program, a weight loss program, a weight gain program, or just information on supplements and a healthy diet.
- Determine your caloric need, and document your body composition, using American College of Sports Medicine procedures.
- Tell you how many meals per day to consume based on your activity level.
- Work with you to find the right balance of protein, carbohydrate, and fat.
- Educate you to make this an easy lifestyle change.
- To get started send us your health and fitness history, circumference measurements, and activity level.
- Determine how much water you need.
You will also receive:
- Our recipe book featuring over 100 healthy and tasty recipes (Or order it easily online by clicking here)
- Breakdowns of frozen and fast food meals
- A Glycemic Index
- Eating Out tips
- How to Read labels
- Educational material to help interpret the signals your body is giving you
Nutrition is the single most important key to your success. All recipes and the nutrition program were designed by a nutritionist and chef.
Click here to get a program that is customized specifically for you. We are always available to answer any questions you might have.