Here’s a sample of what to eat on an average day, gathered from registered dieticians. Breakfast
- Oatmeal topped with cinnamon, walnuts, and strawberries
- Latte with nonfat milk
- Low-fat vanilla yogurt with blueberries
- Turkey burger on a mixed grain roll, with romaine lettuce, tomato, and avocado • Apple, whole
- Hummus with sliced cucumbers and red peppers
- Broiled salmon topped with salsa, served with quinoa and steamed broccoli, drizzled with lemon juice and olive oil
- Pinot Noir, 1 glass
- Dark Chocolate, 1 ounce, for dessert, plus fresh raspberries
If you have any particular questions or would like to discuss your personal fitness goals, please schedule a free consultation.
Did you know you can work out and exercise with a trainer at your home, office, hotel room or pretty much anywhere in the world with online personal training?
Learn More about how to lead a higher quality life.
(Hold down the Ctrl key & click the underlined words or logos)
Make sure to forward to friends and followers!