- How many calories should I eat to lose weight?
- How many calories should I eat to gain weight?
- How can I keep the weight off permanently?
- How much protein do I need?
- Should I eat a high carbohydrate and low fat diet?
- Should I cut my carbohydrates and not worry about my fat intake?
There are hundreds of theories out there. Let us weed through this endless marketing for you and give you the information that has worked for our clientele for over 25 years. Whether you would just like a healthy nutrition program, a weight loss program, a weight gain program, or just information on supplements and a healthy diet.
- Determine your caloric need, and document your body composition, using American College of Sports Medicine procedures.
- Tell you how many meals per day to consume based on your activity level.
- Work with you to find the right balance of protein, carbohydrate, and fat.
- Educate you to make this an easy lifestyle change.
- To get started send us your health and fitness history, circumference measurements, and activity level.
- Determine how much water you need.
You will also receive:
- Our recipe book featuring over 100 healthy and tasty recipes (Or order it easily online by clicking here)
- Breakdowns of frozen and fast food meals
- A Glycemic Index
- Eating Out tips
- How to Read labels
- Educational material to help interpret the signals your body is giving you
Nutrition is the single most important key to your success. All recipes and the nutrition program were designed by a nutritionist and chef.
Click here to get a program that is customized specifically for you. We are always available to answer any questions you might have.