According to the CDC, 34 million Americans have been diagnosed with diabetes. And the largest percentage (90-95%) suffer from type 2 diabetes.
In response to the ever-increasing demand for Insulin regulation solutions for diabetic patients, a variety of pharmaceutical medications have been manufactured. These drugs are quite effective, and expensive, and yet they are not without side effects.
This has forced most diabetic patients to supplement pharmaceutical drugs by using natural products. Some seek alternative glucose management approaches such as diet, exercise, bodyweight management, etc.
And while most doctors are hesitant to prescribe natural remedies, patients can only take their advice and decide what is best for themselves.
In this article, we will dive deep into CuraLin, a popular 100% natural glucose supplement by Curalife for patients needing advanced glucose support.
CuraLin was formulated specifically for type two diabetes by combining ancient Ayurveda practices with technology and modern science into an outstanding, synergistic glucose support prescription.
The production process ensures that each capsule is very effective and safe. Furthermore, the independent quality control ensures that all the facilities involved are certified, hence consumers are assured of safe and high-quality supplements.
Ingredients and their role in managing type two diabetes.
CuraLin capsules are made using 10 natural ingredients (swertia chirata, turmeric, bitter melon, alma, gymnema sylvestre, melia azadirachta, fenugreek, tinospora cordifolia, picrorhiza kurroa, and syzgium cumini).
- Bitter melon is a great source of nutrients. It contains a chain of amino acids referred to as polypeptide-p which acts like insulin.
- Other ingredients like amala, fenugreek, and turmeric help in activating the insulin receptors to bring down insulin resistance. These ingredients also help in improving the release of insulin from the pancreas.
- Picrorhiza kurroa acts as an antioxidant and promotes healthy liver functions. It prevents the enzyme alpha-amylase responsible for breaking down carbohydrates to slow the release of dietary sugars.
- Gymnema Sylvestre reduces the sensitivity of sweet tastes and reduces sugar yearnings. It promotes healthy insulin release.
- Tinaspora cordifolia helps in increasing glucose metabolism at the cellular level.
- Swertia chirata has been proven to aid in releasing healthy insulin, absorption of glucose from the digestive system, and intracellular glucose metabolism.
- Melia Azadirachta contains tannins, flavonoids, and saponins which support the healthy conversion of starch into glucose and reduce the absorption speed of carbohydrates into the body.
Together, these herbs help in the production of an effective reaction to improve energy levels and blood glucose control.
The recommended dosage by Curalife is 1-2 capsules after every meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with a maximum dosage of 6 capsules per day. This, however, can/will change depending on your blood sugar levels.
In a nutshell, studies have proven that natural Ayurvedic supplements are effective in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. Hundreds of reviews online support this with most people having a normal blood sugar range within 4 weeks of using CuraLin. The most promising part is the ability to curb sugar and carbohydrate cravings.
People taking prescribed medication for their diabetes are recommended to consult their doctor first before taking any supplements/ changing treatment.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit our Member’s Area to access our subscribed content.
Did you know you can work out and exercise with a trainer at your home, office, hotel room, or pretty much anywhere in the world with online personal training?
Make sure to forward this to friends and followers!