If you are a fitness enthusiast, you might have come across many organic or plant-based solutions to keep your physical and mental health intact. Be it Green vein Kratom strain or vegan meat alternatives, there are plenty of options available these days to help you cope with the challenges of a fast-paced world. Likewise, CBD, also known as cannabidiol, has proved to be a game-changer for those seeking mental well-being.
Although research is still underway regarding the clinical outcomes of its potential benefits, however, it is still found to be helpful by many for treating anxiety-related disorders. Here is everything you need to know about CBD and how it is linked to our health:
How CBD works for Human Body?
The human body has many receptors; they are protein-based chemicals attached to cells and are responsible for receiving signals from stimuli. CB1 and CB 2 receptors present in the central nervous and peripheral nervous systems, respectively, interact with CBD. CB1 receptors are directly linked to serotonin. It is a neurotransmitter that plays a significant role in maintaining our mental well-being. Low serotonin levels are often linked to the high level of depression and anxiety. Therefore, CBD products are considered beneficial for people with mental conditions, including different forms of stress.
What can be cured through CBD?
The mental health conditions that CBD can possibly cure include:
- CBD is found to be helpful in decreasing the symptoms of epilepsy. It can reduce the occurrence and severity of seizures. You can find tons of video clips on social media platforms where people share their experiences regarding the usage of CBD and epilepsy.
- Anxiety is the most recurrent mental health issue these days and affects every other individual. CBD oil has proven effective for treating panic disorder, generalized anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, social anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Depression, anxiety, and other mental health conditions are directly linked to sleep deprivation and difficulties. The good thing is CBD can help you with better sleep quality. It has a calming effect that soothes your nerves, and you can enjoy a few hours of uninterrupted sleep. However, further research is also needed to solidify these claims.
How can you use CBD?
Following are the ways in which you can benefit from the therapeutic effects of CBD:
- Topical: This includes lotions that can be applied to the skin directly.
- Inhale: Some CBD oils are manufactured as vaping oil.
- Oral: CBD can be consumed orally in oil, capsules and sprays.
- Edibles: it also comes in the form of beverages, gummies and candies.
What are the possible side effects of using CBD?
CBD works differently for everyone. Although it can be well-tolerated if consumed up to 600mg, it can have some side effects for people with certain health conditions. The possible uncalled outcomes of CBD include diarrhea, dizziness, nausea, anxiety, mood swings, or changes in appetite. The lack of knowledge and guidelines regarding its consumption can take a toll on your health; you need to have expert advice before using it.
The Bottom Line:
CBD products are gaining popularity, and it is gaining momentum with each passing day. It has done wonders for many individuals and is beneficial for physical and mental health. However, please do not overlook the fact that research is still underway to find its true potential and how it can be made more effective. There is still a lack of information about its dosage and the way it should be consumed; therefore, consult your doctor before using it, particularly if you are taking any other medication.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit our Member’s Area to access our subscribed content.
Did you know you can work out and exercise with a trainer at your home, office, hotel room, or anywhere in the world with online personal training?
Make sure to forward this to friends and followers!